Welcome! We know that good nutrition and good study habits go hand-in-hand. At Syracuse University, you will find more than 20 dining establishments, ranging from cafes to all-you-care-to-eat dining centers to fine dining.
We work to be responsive to students’ needs and take good nutrition and food safety seriously. Take a look around our site to learn more about the many services we offer.
Top 5 Things to Know About Food at SU:
- Daily Menu and Nutrition Analysis
- View each day’s menu for the dining centers, along with the nutrition information and food allergens. This information is also available by scanning QR codes in the dining centers. Every dining center serves the same menu, allowing us to provide consistent, safe, high quality food.
- Special Diets
- All five dining centers have been certified gluten-free by Kitchens with Confidence™ by MenuTrinfo® and every dining center has a separate area for gluten-free foods. In addition, our Cook Chill and Production Kitchen facility at our central warehouse has been certified peanut and treenut (except coconut) free from Kitchens with Confidence™ by MenuTrinfo®. Our allergy program won the 2019 award for Best Food Allergy Program for Universities from AllerTrain by MenuTrinfo®.
- Kosher and halal meals are served in Shaw Dining Center for lunch and dinner.
- We have a registered dietitian on staff who meets one-on-one with students to assist with dietary needs. Email Ruth Sullivan with questions or to set up an appointment.
- SU Food Services works to be sustainable on many fronts. From composting to reducing waste, we practice many sustainability efforts.
- Meal Plans
- Meal Plans are administered by the office of Housing, Meal Plans, and I.D. Card Services. Learn more about your meal plan here.
We would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you and wish you plenty of success at Syracuse University!
The staff at Syracuse University Food Services