Syracuse University Food Services strives to serve a wide variety of nutritious food options to our campus community.
Students with an unlimited meal plan may visit any of our five dining centers as often as they want without the worry of counting your meals or swipes. This plan gives you the flexibility to eat when it is convenient for you.
In addition to the dining centers, Food Services offers:
- Thirteen campus cafés located in many academic buildings to make it easy for you to grab a bagel and coffee on your way to class or a meal in between classes. Cafes feature specialty sandwiches and hot entrees.
- Two food courts, Schine Dining on main campus and Goldstein Dining south campus. Both feature an exciting selection of popular food brands.
- Three convenience stores that have a selection of convenience foods along with health and beauty products.
- Top-notch catering, concessions.
- Over 100 vending machines available in residential and academic buildings.
Welcome to Syracuse University! We look forward to serving you.