SUpercard FOOD Events
Grab and Go Essentials
Now available at Ernie Davis dining center. Students can use their SUpercard FOOD to purchase drinks and snacks. They are conveniently offered at the checker in the dining center.
Where to use SUpercard FOOD
In a hurry? Choose from a wide variety of grab and go salads, sandwiches, and snack packs. Cafes feature made-to-order sandwiches, and other specialty items depending on location.
OPEN SPRING 2021
- Eggers Cafe (Eggers Hall)
- Food.com (Newhouse)
- Pages Cafe (Bird Library)
- Life Sciences Cafe (Life Sciences Atrium)
- Warehouse Cafe (Downtown warehouse)
- Otto’s Juice Box (Barnes Center at the Arch)
- Starbucks (West Campus Apartments)
Stock up on popular frozen foods, produce, Good Uncle entrees, and snacks.
- Campus Store Market (Schine Center)
- Food Works (Grahm lower level)
- South Campus Express (Goldstein Student Center)
- West Campus Express (Next to Starbucks West)
The perfect solution to late night cravings or a mid-day snack attack. Vending machines are located in all residence halls and in buildings throughout campus. Variety is changed regularly and we welcome feedback on your favorite items. Contact email@example.com
More Ways to Use SUpercard FOOD
- Order lunch from the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center Restaurant using your SUpecard account and Grubhub
- Purchase a meal for a friend or yourself (if you aren’t a meal plan) at any dining center.
- Purchase food or treats from Schine Dining.
- Order pizza, wings, and more from Goldstein Dining and have it delivered! (Use Grubhub for order and delivery. )