Other Locations Where You Can Use Your Meal Plan
You can use your meal plan at the following locations:
- Kimmel Food Court
- Goldstein Student Center
- Food Works
- South Campus Express
- West Campus Express
How it works:
1. At checkout, use the GET app on your phone to scan your SUID.
2. Let the cashier know that you will be using the dining center meal plan to pay for your food. You may use $15.00 per meal.
Any amount spent over $15 a meal period can be paid with your SUpercard FOOD account or with cash or credit.
How many times can I use my dining center meal plan in one meal period?
You can use your dining center meal plan up to two times per meal period. However, keep in mind that each time you use your dining center meal plan, it reduces your overall total dining center meals for the week.
When does the dining center meal plan week start and end?
It begins Thursday morning and ends Wednesday night. During that period of time, you are able to eat the number of meals you have on your meal plan.
How to Use Grubhub at the Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center Restaurant
1. In the Grubhub app, choose: Restaurant – Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center
2. Select your payment method and menu option:
a. Credit Card, Flex (offers our full menu for lunch. Pay using SUperfood or credit card ONLY)
b. Meal Equivalency (offers meal combos for lunch and dinner. Pay using your Meal Equivalency)
3. Choose your menu items
4. Place your order by selecting your payment method and checkout!
5. We will notify you when your order is ready
• Meal Equivalency combo orders are available for PICK UP ONLY
• The Goldstein alumni and Faculty Center Restaurant is located at 401 University Place (between Watson Hall and Bird Library)
• Call 315.443.3102 for assistance