How to Use Your Meal Plan
Your meal plan begins each Thursday morning and runs through Wednesday evening. You may use dining center meals or equivalency each week. The number of meals depends on the meal plan you have purchased. If you go above your weekly number, you may use SUpercard FOOD funds.
Use the GET app or your SUID to scan for a meal each time you go to the dining center. Dining center meals are all-you-care-to-eat. You may use your meal plan at any dining center on campus.
You may use your meal plan equivalency for Meal Combos at the following locations:
“Choose 2 Combo”
Choice of entrée and a fountain beverage.
Any “Plate” (two entrées and one side) and a fountain beverage.
Any two slices, a bag of chips, and a fountain beverage.
Convenience Stores and Goldstein Dining
You may use your meal plan at Goldstein Dining (south campus) and these campus convenience stores:
- Food Works
- South Campus Express
- West Campus Express
How it works:
- At the checkout, use the GET app on your phone to scan your SUID.
- Let the cashier know that you will be using the dining center meal plan to pay for your food.
- You may use your meal plan to purchase food up to two times per meal period (breakfast, lunch, or dinner).
Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center Restaurant
The meal equivalency is only available for lunch through Grubhub. Choose from the Meal Combos on
the Grubhub app.
How it works:
- In the Grubhub app, choose Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center Restaurant
- Choose meal equivalency
- Choose your combo meal
- Place order
- You will be notified when your order is ready for pick-up