Thank you for your interest in our Food Services Job Fair. We are excited to meet you and share this opportunity. Here are some details to review before you come.
Date and Time
Monday, August 2, 1 – 5 p.m.
- All 40 full- and part-time Food Services positions
- Temporary Food Services Worker
- Temporary Concessions Food and Beverage Staff
Job Fair Preparation
- We strongly suggest you apply for jobs ahead of time to streamline the process. You may apply for more than one job.
- If you have a resume, bring it with you.
- Be prepared for an informational interview with hiring managers.
- Make sure you have transportation to the event. Public transportation information.
- Fully vaccinated members of our campus community (students, faculty and staff) do not need to wear a mask or social distance while indoors on campus.
- Unvaccinated members of our campus community (students, faculty and staff) should continue to wear a mask and practice social distancing indoors.